Resources for Your Transition to Texas A&M
Transfers to Texas A&M University join the largest student body in the state of Texas and gain access to world-renowned faculty, extensive campus resources and an exciting student life. No matter how many credit hours you have left, you'll find a home in Aggieland.
Colleges, Majors and Transfer Course Sheets
Selecting a major is a critical component in the transfer process. Each major has its own transfer applicant admission requirements, so make sure to review each major of interest’s prerequisites. Visit catalog.tamu.edu
for the most current information or contact the Prospective Student Center
Transfer Course Sheet Guidelines
- Meeting the minimum requirements listed in the Transfer Course Sheets does NOT guarantee admission.
- Transfer Course Sheets are meant to be used as a guide in addition to the Undergraduate Catalog and College/Department Academic Advisors.
- Academic and coursework requirements vary by major and are subject to change each year.
- Competitive applicants will have appropriate coursework graded/completed at time of application with the highest GPA.
- Second-choice majors are NOT considered by every college/major, and admission to a second choice is often more competitive.
The Transfer Course Sheets are supported in a partnership between the Office of Admissions and the Academic Colleges at Texas A&M and are subject to change during the year. Students are reminded to review the information provided on the Transfer Courses Sheets regularly in the event of an update.