After You’re Admitted
- Accept our offer by registering for a New Student Conference at HOWDY via the Applicant tab.
- Complete the task list at HOWDY via the Applicant tab.
- Fulfill the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements.
- In-state residents should complete Tuition Rate Code selection at HOWDY via the My Finances tab.
- Submit proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis.
- Send final high school transcripts (and college transcripts if applicable).
- Send dual credit college transcripts.
- Verify Residency.
The Academic Success Center helps students identify roadblocks to academic success, provides access to free comprehensive resources and helps students achieve their highest possible academic potential. They offer Supplemental Instruction (SI), tutoring, transfer student services and Independent Study Labs (ISL) for students who do not meet the Texas Success Initiative requirements. They facilitate a Transfer Student Learning Community, one of many targeted support services for transfer students.
The Office of Professional School Advising offers students the opportunity to learn how to prepare for medical, dental, veterinary, law, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy or nursing school.
Disability Services offers accommodations counseling, evaluation referral, disability-related information, adaptive technology services, sign language interpreting and transcription services for academically related purposes.
Veterans Services is committed to assisting our students who are veterans, active duty, military dependents and survivors.