What to do between classes and studying?
Texas A&M University has more than 800 student organizations on campus, so there is truly something for everyone. Here's a look at
just some of the many ways you can get involved. To search the complete list, go to
Click here for camps and conferences to experience the legendary friendliness
that is indicative of the Aggie family.
"Sink or swim" is definitely not the academic philosophy at Texas A&M. While our academic standards are high, so are the opportunities to receive personal, one-on-one help.
The Student Learning Center provides
Supplemental Instruction (SI) and
tutoring free of charge to all Texas A&M University students.
The University Writing Center provides face-to-face and on-line consultations for students who need help at any stage of the writing process. uwc.tamu.edu
A little friendly competition is a great way to relieve stress and meet new people. Here are some of the intramural sports offered at Texas A&M.
- Baseball Hitting
- Flag Football
- Innertube Water Polo
- Table Tennis
- Sand Volleyball
- Business Student Council
- Women in Engineering, Science and Technology
- The Battalion newspaper
- Aggieland yearbook
- Interfraternity Council
- Collegiate Panhellenic Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Aggie Orientation Leader Program
- Fish Camp
- Committee for the Awareness of Mexican American Culture (CAMAC)
- ExCEL (Excellence Uniting Culture, Education and Leadership)
- PHILSA-Philippine Students' Association
- Southwestern Black Student Leadership Conference
- Aggie Wranglers
- Ballet Folklorico Celestrial
- Percussion Studio
- Singing Cadets
- Aggie Sisters for Christ
- Interfaith Dialogue Student Association
- Muslim Student's Association