Applicants qualify for automatic Top 10% admission, if:
- they attend a recognized public or private high school within the state of Texas, and
- rank in the top 10% of their graduating class on or before the application deadline, and
- meet the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy, and
- ensure all required credentials are received by the freshman closing date.
* If you are a Texas resident in an out-of-state
school you are also eligible for top 10% admission at Texas A&M University.
You must submit a
so that your residency status may be determined. This may take a little longer, but you also will
be admitted as soon as possible.